Tuesday, June 26, 2007

saying goodbye to friends

All you people who are sad about losing a friend I feel for you. Whether your friend has moved on to the afterlife or just moving away it's sad. One of my best friends moved away when I was eight and we had had known each other since we were four. He lived in Jamaica for three years luckily for me he moved back. But for some of you that's not always the case I am sorry if this is stirring up any painful memories. If your friend is just moving away swap phone numbers and cells (if you have them). If your friend has past there is nothing I can really tell you that can heal your suffering. All you can do is morn and find comfort that you still have family and other friends that love you. Their is nothing as painful as losing your best friend or someone that you love. I have found a music video and though it won't make you laugh or forget the pain it will let you know your not alone.
http://music.aol.com/video/when-youre-gone/avril-lavigne/1926106

No comments: