Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Immigration

Well I knew this was coming I have to tell you what side I'm on when it comes to immigration. I don't want anyone sending me angry letters or anything and I'm not going to change the way I feel. I think people who hate Mexicans for coming over the borders are slightly kind of racist. There I said it you guys are RACIST because if someone else came from another country you guys wouldn't even care. In fact I saw a show about these British celebrities coming to America and people were planning parties months in advance. I don't see you guys planning a party for Manuel and his family when they come from Mexico. You don't see a batman and superman fighting over this what would that look like. Personally I think Batman's going to wipe out some kryptonite and kick some alien butt. Anyway I never see people get mad when Canadians come down from Canada and live in California. Hey man I your going to be mad at immigration don't just go after the Mexicans go after everyone until there is only Native Americans left. Then I going to be laughing like heck because I got a little Cherokee in me. Bye suckers.

No comments: